The most beautiful death The most beautiful death

This confused me. It's started of a little rough, and fell strait to the dirt...
I don't see a meaning to this animation, every animation has one. If it's either to deliver a message, share a warm or cruel story to everyone, or to tell a joke. This was a pretty obvious attempt to toss a joke. The problems were the joke, the animation and the point. What i recommend is to add more animation and motion, not a picture of a happy black man that's killing a "Beatiful" with sounds of explosives. Maybe a little Real Animation wouldn't hurt.

You receive a 1 Star score
1 for effort and completing a project.
-1 for poor quality
-1 for poor jokes or comedy
-1 for Lack of ANIMATION
-1 for horrible use of sounds or voice

SMBZ KAI episode 1 SMBZ KAI episode 1

At first when i saw this, i was unsure of the whole idea. but I've read the description and watched the flash. This is amazing. An on spot Remake of one of my favorite Animation series. It has a great increase in quality and i just feel like I'm watching as if Mark Remade it himself. There is some flaws that are just a weensy bit irritating. Such things as unneeded sounds and frames. Like the moment when The racers are being announced, there's a chatter sound that's between there that's slightly annoying and really unneeded. It could stay silent and the cheers can fade in and out if so. The unwanted frames are such as like when Peace Cries out "oh noooo" when Bowser appears. She stands there for a second or two in silent. It's quite odd. But those are just very minor things, so no big deal, really.

This project receives a 4 Star Score.
1 Star for Quality
1 Star for Timing
1 Star for NO Major Errors/Insulting Material
1 Star for A Complete Project
-1/2 Stars for Unoriginality
-1/2 Stars for Slight Errors

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

A new Series i just now ran into. I wanna spill my thoughts. My opinions. :P
The things i really loved about it was the voices, the animation's FPS, and it's story (although slightly cliche) The things i found rather unappealing was the quality. For one, things like the spear's tip, character eyes and other object we're bland. I could tell you used some tool such as Shape Tool for circles, triangle and diamonds. Try to actually give these things more depth by drawing them with effort and detail. That should give it more of an attractive look. Other than that, this was great. :D

Can't wait for the second part.

Grey Story Grey Story

Grey Story indeed.

I've always loved a good game or movie that has a interesting and touching story behind it. To this i give it thumps-up, high-five, and a A-ok!! ^^

BRAAAINS... BRAAAINS...

I'm really sorry

Im' sorry to say this, but it's just really bad. Now, you can probably try to improve your game a bit. Add more motion to your Character and zombies, but more your CHARACTER. Next, make it more challenging, but not impossibly stupid like Lv 4. Add more of a train of though. If you can't draw well, then get some help from someone to be your Illustrator.

I really can't give great advice, since i am a beginner myself to animation. But even i know you can add more than this.

Also, if you're gonna keep making games, Don't put "You loose you noob" Cause some people take it serious and that seriously fuck you up, even with the horrid game. >.<

Legend of Monster Hunter Legend of Monster Hunter

likes

I really don't have any useful tips or criticism. But i do agree with Dinolizard and MindMaster123 about how the right arm and shield came out a bit... weird. But I'm just gonna infer you were tired and didn't wanna bother with it.