The most beautiful death The most beautiful death

This confused me. It's started of a little rough, and fell strait to the dirt...
I don't see a meaning to this animation, every animation has one. If it's either to deliver a message, share a warm or cruel story to everyone, or to tell a joke. This was a pretty obvious attempt to toss a joke. The problems were the joke, the animation and the point. What i recommend is to add more animation and motion, not a picture of a happy black man that's killing a "Beatiful" with sounds of explosives. Maybe a little Real Animation wouldn't hurt.

You receive a 1 Star score
1 for effort and completing a project.
-1 for poor quality
-1 for poor jokes or comedy
-1 for Lack of ANIMATION
-1 for horrible use of sounds or voice

SMBZ KAI episode 1 SMBZ KAI episode 1

At first when i saw this, i was unsure of the whole idea. but I've read the description and watched the flash. This is amazing. An on spot Remake of one of my favorite Animation series. It has a great increase in quality and i just feel like I'm watching as if Mark Remade it himself. There is some flaws that are just a weensy bit irritating. Such things as unneeded sounds and frames. Like the moment when The racers are being announced, there's a chatter sound that's between there that's slightly annoying and really unneeded. It could stay silent and the cheers can fade in and out if so. The unwanted frames are such as like when Peace Cries out "oh noooo" when Bowser appears. She stands there for a second or two in silent. It's quite odd. But those are just very minor things, so no big deal, really.

This project receives a 4 Star Score.
1 Star for Quality
1 Star for Timing
1 Star for NO Major Errors/Insulting Material
1 Star for A Complete Project
-1/2 Stars for Unoriginality
-1/2 Stars for Slight Errors

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

A new Series i just now ran into. I wanna spill my thoughts. My opinions. :P
The things i really loved about it was the voices, the animation's FPS, and it's story (although slightly cliche) The things i found rather unappealing was the quality. For one, things like the spear's tip, character eyes and other object we're bland. I could tell you used some tool such as Shape Tool for circles, triangle and diamonds. Try to actually give these things more depth by drawing them with effort and detail. That should give it more of an attractive look. Other than that, this was great. :D

Can't wait for the second part.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I loved this! :D

Terraria in a nutshell Terraria in a nutshell

Something i noticed.

I've watched three of your animation in the portal when they were freshly submitted. I've noticed when the animation finishes and start back at the play screen, you music/sounds over lap. I don't know what animating or sound program you have, but learn to cut the audio to where it won't continue playing or search a tutorial that will help you find someway to make it stop playing at the end.

Either ways, i liked it. Your animations are good.

MrSymphonize responds:

I know, I forgot to do that on this one, my bad.

Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

lol Pretty funny

I believe there's nothing i can say to make this better. ^^

OnionsXD responds:

I'm sure there is. haha but thank you for the review! :DD

8 bit crunch 8 bit crunch

Epic enough to be liked.

I like it, weird but yet pretty, attractive, and colorful animation. And the Audio was pretty cool. ^^ 6/10

DJWOJO responds:

Thank you. I'm going for more of an artistic piece and not a gladiator battle with lasers and stick figures and samurai swords. Thank you for the comment!

Bunni:World's End (Promo) Bunni:World's End (Promo)

Very pointless review.

But he's a Monster hunter!!!! XD

Ben and ze vs Ultimate Ben and ze vs Ultimate

This is good, you should of added sound though. Would of added more flavor.

Dark Comedy Rough Trailer Dark Comedy Rough Trailer

HHmmm...

You should get someone to animate, Seems like a good idea.

And why does silver hammer sound like Solid Snake?

TheDarkComedy responds:

He sounds like Solid Snake because that's how I sound when I try being gritty and superhero like... heh.

Looking for animators... pass it around!

Thanks for the comment.